"Let the little children come to me and do not hold them back, for the Kingdom heaven belongs to children like these."
And he laid hands on them and departed. - Mark 19:14-15
Faith Factory Mission Statement
WE AIM TO LEAD CHILDREN INTO A PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP WITH JESUS CHRIST,
BY TEACHING THEM TO UNDERSTAND AND EXPERIENCE EVERYTHING THAT GOD HAS TO OFFER THEM.
OUR GOAL IS TO ONE DAY RELEASE THEM TO FULFILL THEIR PURPOSE WITH GOD.
FAITH FACTORY RULES
1) Respect God, His House, and everything in it.
2) Listen when others are talking.
3) Keep your hands and feet to yourself.
4) Raise your hand to speak.
5) You've got to have fun and please God!
Sunday Mornings 9:45 - 10:45 A.M.
For Children 5th Grade and under -
We meet in the Fellowship Hall
Worship ~ Bible Lesson, Memory Verse,
Review Games, Crafts, Fun Days,
and other Special Events
Children Protection Policy